Re: Trailers and Tools..

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Trailers and Tools..
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 03:52:18 -0700
Keith;
     We usually take the tray that sits on the injector with all the tune-up
stuff in it. Includes the usual tools for Dzus, valve adjust, spark plugs,
injector, blower belt and a few other wrenches. When the pits were close to
the starting line we could always send someone back on a bicycle. Now that
the trailer is two and a half miles away, we don't have the wind for that.
Jim in Palmdale where it's hot.