Re: Trailers and Tools..

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Trailers and Tools..
From: Ed Van Scoy <edvs@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 06 Aug 2000 10:43:19 -0700
You're gonna love the extra room & security; not as much fun to pull as an open
trailer,  but the trade-offs are well worth it. FWIW, I carpeted the insode of
mine to reduce things sliding around in there & making it more comfortable to
crawl around in. A few years ago I got in a wreck (T-boned a Volvo) and my race
car broke loose from the tie-downs, and went forward. The extra set of tires I
had across the width of the trailer up front stopped the car from going through
the nose of the trailer tearing up both. I now have "wheel chocks" up front that
hold the car solid as a rock,   and should keep it in place if another boo-boo
occurs.
Ed