Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Yeah, and greetings....

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net, beanracers@aol.com
Subject: Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Yeah, and greetings....
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 18:17:28 GMT
Boy Dick that goes for the two of us!!!!    I don't know now how I'll ever
manage to get out there again,  but I'm sure gonna try!   I'm not even sure
what next week will bring let alone next year, BUT a guy's just gotta have
dreams.....they help us make it through the days when times ain't so
good....like when we ain't Roddin' and racin' ya' unnerstand......

TO ALL THOSE ON THE LANDSPEED LIST,
-AND ALL THOSE OTHER FRIENDS THAT RECIEVE THIS, HERE'S WHAT I SAY:

        TO ALL YOU BONNY VILLAINS GOIN' TO SPEED WEEK, HAVE A BALL, "GO FAST
N'TAKE NAMES".... and DON'T FORGET THOSE OF US WHO AIN'T GOIN' WOULD RATHER
BE IN YOUR PIT THAN WHERE WE ARE -YOU LUCKY DAWGS!

      -AND TO THE REST OF YOU,I SAY;   WHAT SAY WE ALL START PLANNIN' RIGHT
NOW SO WE CAN MEET THIS TIME NEXT YEAR OUT THERE ON THE SALT ???

               YAHOOOOOO!   MAN WHAT A TIME WE'LL HAVE!

   "DIRTY DOUG" ANDERSON -IN "exile",-in New Yawk.  August 8, 2000