b-ville

To: Dave Haller <dhaller@techline.com>
Subject: b-ville
From: Finishline Coatings <lona@finishlinecoatings.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Aug 2000 12:57:52 -0700
Hi Dave:  Hope this finds you and your family well..and not too
discouraged about B-ville.  Russ is thrashing to leave wednesday at
midnight. We still do not have the trailer done, just plywood on the
sides and he is getting the tires changed etc this afternoon.  I asked
him if it was worth all the aggravation and he just grinned. Jacquie,
his daughter, started the car -or lite the fire as they say-and it
purred. I guess thats too feminine  for a salt lake car..it roared then.
We are going to put it on the dyno this afternoon and ..that will tell
alot. Can you believe that the headers did not get coated.  What kind of
business is that!!! The saying "the shoemakers kids have no shoes"
pertains to us I guess.
Just wanted to say good bye and we wish you were going with us.
Russ and Lona