Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Gone to B-ville!!

To: boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Gone to B-ville!!
From: SPLHAUGINC@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:47:42 EDT
Doug,

Leaving for Yakima tommorrow night and Yakima to Wendover on Thursday. This
is better than Christmas and 10 or 12 birthdays all wrapped up in one. I
still have the photo of you between I-80 and the bend in the road headin'
east on a soft tail (1991 I think). It's clear to me that you should quit
school, sell everything but your hot rod and head west.

I'm sure you'll get all the stories when we get back and some of them might
even be true. For myself, I'm starting to fabricate some good ones already.

Gary