Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Gone to B-ville!!

To: SPLHAUGINC@aol.com, saltsix@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: HELLO OUT THERE - Is anybody there?? Gone to B-ville!!
From: "Doug Anderson" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2000 19:06:53 GMT
Gary;

     NO ONE could be MORE happier for RAY than I!   WOW!   AWESOME!

   I'm gonna try calling him TONITE to congratulate him!!!!!
I bet you all had a great time.   Sure sorry I could'nt have been there.
     I'm going to drive Boogie Woogie to PA. tomorrow to attend the
"convention" of the Eastern Museum of Motor Racin'

(See the site; emmr.org  for more info than I can type about it....)

       -anyway the easten order of INLINERS INTERNATIONAL is conveining
during the weekend on the museum grounds too as you probably already
know.....    I'm going to print up an extry special notice commerating Rays
record and make sure it gets posted for all to see down there! WOW

Make extra sure when you write the story up that you e-mail me a copy of it
and I will post it on the LSR list for all to see.  What was the official
record speed anyway....?

Man O Man.....I'm so proud of you guys!

Congratulations again to Ray and to ALL who made that dream come true!
Man that must'a been some sausage feed....

Thanks for looking for the negative for me Gary,  if you do send the picture
I can make a copy of it and return it!

  Talk to ya soon-  Cheers,  White Eye (Dirty Doug) Thurs. 8/17/00