Eight Pipes

To: ardunbill@webtv.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Eight Pipes
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:25:23 -0700 (PDT)
Hope you can weld up eight straight pipes for it,
that is the sound I like best.

Hey Bill,
  Sounds like you've spent some time standing
behind Dan Hostetters lil' Bonneville Dodge.  He
says he figures he's giving up a pretty good lump
of HP with those full length organ pipes - but he
refuses to give them up.  I've never heard those
pipes, but there was a guy that lived in my
apartment complex in Monterey back in '67 who had
done a deal like that on a V-12 Ferarri.  I'll
tell you one thing, if you happened to still be
in bed when he cranked that thing up on a foggy
morning, you damned sure were awake and out of
bed one second after he started it.

Dick J

http://invites.yahoo.com/