Black Radon

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Black Radon
From: FMamatroll@aol.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 12:02:04 EDT
Dear List and Mr. Amo:

I am the wife of Bruce Ferguson (FastmetalBDF) and the mother of Doug and
Darrell
of the Black Radon Racing Team. May I ask a small favor ?  Could you keep an
eye open for my boys on the salt and give me a quick update of how they are
doing out there next week.  They will be so involved in what they are doing
that they will
forget that Mom is here at home with no word from them, and I am a worry wort
!
I thank you so very much and hope all goes well out there......Sincerely,
Mary Ann Ferguson