RE: Old transmissions

To: "'land-speed@autox.team.net'" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Old transmissions
From: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:28:19 -0700
Hi guys,

I'm new to this list.  I'm working on a 50CC streamliner motorcycle.

I'm just writing in now to say that though I know almost nothing about old
electric trannies, I do know the Volvo overdrives had a lockout so they
wouldn't go into overdrive in reverse.  I know a guy who went 10 feet and
demolished one.

Simon-Pierre Smith
Up in Everett, Washington