Re: Bville Tune up

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Bville Tune up
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 11:39:40 -0600
Keith, I truly appreciate you sharing the info on your endeavor, I soak all this
stuff up, big time.

Everyone needs to know also how much myself and Team Amo respects Mr. Keith Turk
and his endless generosity and true compassion for fellow racers.  His help and
energy are truly not containable and facilitate his ability to assist others,
whether it be by offering his nitrous supply to us, hooking us up with another
team with assets that helped us, by making the "Salt Talks and its shirts
happen, by handling both the logistics and the financial end of it, by assisting
Jon at Landracing.com by whatever means possible,  or by sharing his passion
here on the net, Keith's sharing of Mr. Dahlgrens expertise is very,  very
important to me, those of us trying to make things go fast know and deeply
understand how rare a find Mr. Dahlgrens depth of knowledge about fuel and
ignition system dynamics is.  I for one hope that Mr. Dahlgren finds the time
and desire to throw some tidbits our way on the list, and understand that for
some of us our ignorance CAN be rectified.

Joe Amo