Re: [Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt]

To: "Phillip Landry" <saltracer@netscape.net>,
Subject: Re: [Another chapter in the saga of the calamity kids VS the salt]
From: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2000 17:12:24 -0700
Hi Phil,
I am one half the Logan and Dincau partnership in the #700 C/BFMR. We run a
Rodeck big block Chevy with Arias Hemi-Chevy heads and a PSI blower on
alcohol. We have been running a Powerglide with a torque converter through a
57-64 Olds/Pontiac rear end with a 2/1 gear ratio. We haven't had trans
problems so far but we have not set the record yet either. Fastest run ever
was 263.
Jim in Palmdale