Re: Motor Damage

To: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>, Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Motor Damage
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Aug 2000 07:34:40 -0700 (PDT)
Tom and Keith.

Keith, thanks for having the problems that
predicated the solutions.  Tom and others, thanks
for the solutions.  I know I jabber a lot on this
list, but I am eating up every bit of advice I
see and trying to make up for having one year of
experience fity times over.  I print every
message that I feel pertains to what I may be
doing with my car, and I had to get a bigger ring
binder this weekend.  I am getting a pretty good
reference manual together which covers everything
from tire size and gear ratios, to compression
ratios and roll cage construction.  Shoot, I may
edit it and publish it as a reference for Newbee
Land Speed Racers.

Dick J

--- "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>

=== message truncated ===