Re: Last Gear Question

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, V4GR@aol.com, landspeedracer@email.msn.com,
Subject: Re: Last Gear Question
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 12:50:13 -0700 (PDT)
Hmmmm.  I might be a tiny bit wishful on the HP,
it might be like 385, so I guess 6200 might be
asking a little much of it.  If I figure 6 grand
and I use a set of 3.08s that I have with those
same 26.5 tires, that should give me 153 and
change.  Maybe I'll just try that and see if it
pulls the 6000.  If it pulls a little more like
6200 or 6500, I could see 160 - 165 mph.

Thanks Keith,
Dick j

http://mail.yahoo.com/