Bonneville video

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bonneville video
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 23:47:23 -0600
List,

Due to my busy week I was unable to get the amount of video I wanted for
the website. If anyone took any video and would like to make a copy and
submit it to me for making video clips please email me, you will given
credit for any video taken that I use.
I have all the results from the meet posted and I am working on a
database of how peoples week went. If you would like to write something
about your week and how it went, spectator or racer please submit to me
and I will post it on the site, that would be great to have a database
of racer and spectators comments on the week.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com