Re: MSD Detonation Detector and Cockpit Display Meter

To: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Subject: Re: MSD Detonation Detector and Cockpit Display Meter
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 14:49:55 -0700
Don't be too hard on John and Keith. Being one that has burned &
detonated lots of pistons, I have this to say...I know that I can run
safe and always be an also ran, or I can push the envelope, experiment,
go into uncharted waters and possibly get the edge. I know the price and
I am willing to pay! Although preparation and caution are good words,
all the prep in the world does not insure problem free runs.

Nitrous is a dangerous game and the learning curve is steep. Until you
find your limits problems will occur, but personally, I think it is
worth it.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC