Re: World Finals

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>, "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: World Finals
From: "Mike Manghelli" <mmanghel@hughes.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 09:03:22 -0700
Jim,

Entry fees for the World Finals are:

$300.00 pre (before October 1st)
$400.00 post

FIA/FIM fees will be handled after contact is made with these sanctioning
bodies. However, FIA/FIM and BNI International will have an additional fee
of $300.00 pre or $400.00 post fee for course preparation.  If the salt
continues to look as it did at Speed Week we may have 11 miles for the
FIA/FIM BNI International course.  Other SCTA/BNI cars will have 5 miles (on
or next to Speed Week course).

There will be a Straightaway News with Speed Week results and entry forms
for World Finals in your mail first of September!

Mike Manghelli
SCTA President