Re: Streamliners on the long-course

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com
Subject: Re: Streamliners on the long-course
From: Glen Barrett <speedtimer@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 19:48:56 -0700
You are correct on the streamliners being allowed to run the long course. %00
cc's at around 270mph ain't to shabby. Besides there are several cars every
year that has qualified at 175.001 or so and demand they be allowed to run the
long course. In a lot of cases thats the max they can run but still run the
full five miles while others set in hot fire suits waiting to run. Whats fair?

Glen, the timer in the best seat in the house