The right palce to get the right answers

To: "Smith, Simon-Pierre" <Simon-Pierre.Smith@PSS.Boeing.com>,
Subject: The right palce to get the right answers
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 11:01:28 -0700 (PDT)
Believe me, this forum will get your question to
the "most official" person every time. You will
not only get good interpretations and guidance
from all of the people who "live" LSR - guys who
have done that, been there and got the tee-shirts
(and red hats); but all the key people respond
regularly to tech questions asked here. This is
the right place to get the right answers.

Dick J

--- "Smith, Simon-Pierre"