Welding or Fiberglassing

To: Jim Dincau <jdincau@qnet.com>, FastmetalBDF@aol.com, popms@thegrid.net,
Subject: Welding or Fiberglassing
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 12:30:45 -0700 (PDT)
Deciding between welding and fiberglassing here
would not be much of a choice.  The temperature
just reached 112 at the bank across the street!
Fiberglassing would be quick because it would
cure in 30 seconds.  Welding would be cheap cause
it would only use a tiny bit of gas to get the
metal heated the fifty or so degrees necessary
for a good weld.  BBQ would be really cheap, just
throw the meat out on the grill (no charcoal
needed), wait thirty minutes (if you like it well
done!)
Better yet, when I get home, I'm going to pour a
cold one, kick back in the old Barcolounger, and
watch some Bonneville tapes!  Yeahhhhh.

=====
*         Dick J          *
*    (In East Texas)      *