Re: Welding or Fiberglassing

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Welding or Fiberglassing
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 13:18:04 -0700 (PDT)
Ya gotta add the outside air temperature here in
Texas to that fifty, then, believe me - it's hot
enough to weld! ! ! !  Little furrin cars are
already meltin down just bein parked out there in
the sun! !

It's so hot out there that the ear wax melts outa
your ears before you can get to a shady place -
plastic lenses in sunglasses are melting down -
your hair curls before you get 100 feet.  My
partner went outside for a smoke break and didn't
even have to use matches, just puff twice and it
lit up.  The Firestone tires on my truck are all
melted flat on the bottom side.  You can get free
re-caps just by driving fifteen feet on the
asphalt! I mean - it's some kinda HOT out there!

tsk tsk tsk

Dick J