List Graphic's cont.

To: "The Backus's" <34ford@email.msn.com>
Subject: List Graphic's cont.
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 19:41:28 -0500
Nice Site John.... obviously Professional Work....

What we are talking about is a semi Standardized list Sticker that those of
us that Chose to could put on our cars....

I am sure each of us would be happy to pay a reasonable price for them...
and some folks like me would even be happy to buy extra's to pass out or
sell...

as a Thought... we might even do something like have the Electrical shut off
Sticker ..Sponsored by the List.... you know where we could put out the
stickers that show the ON/OFF and in fine Print the Majordomo thing or the
Landspeed list entry or maybe Jon's site....  what do you all think?

Keith ( hey it's a thought... might help us identify each other...)