Mr Warner/Wine

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Mr Warner/Wine
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 06:45:07 -0500
I was having this nice chat with Dan the other day and I mentioned seeing
him at El mirage..... Then he Mentions he Promised his wife a Trip to the
Wine Country with some Friends....

The more I got to thinking about this the More it worries me...   Do Ya
Reckon the Wine country will ever be the same after this little sojourn....
I mean think about DAN and Wine Tasting for a Min if you will....    Some of
his comments might in fact set the region back 50 years... Here are just a
couple of the things Dan Might say when he is Up there....

1.  " Well Okay.... do you have CHEESE PRETZELS"

2.  " you got that -8 line out of that Still Vented to the outside air? or
is it a sihpon tube for the Thirsty?"

3.  " Hell at Least My Beer can get it down to a Born On DATE.... they don't
Just have the YEAR"

Keith ( why yes Dan... I have major concerns... the Napkin doesn't go in
your back pocket like a shop towel)