Re: Tires

To: "rigby" <rigby@netvigator.com>
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 10:10:14 -0400
Clive

Hong Kong! cool, very different business atmosphere. OK Clive, what happens
to large dishonest corporations in Hong Kong? How much does government step
in to protect the citizen? And how prosperous is Hong Kong with or without
this government intervention?
Things may also be different now since the Chinese took over.

John Beckett, LSR #79, E/FCC