Re: Two Lane Blacktop

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Two Lane Blacktop
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Sep 2000 19:51:57 -0600
I know where your coming from Keith, in my case it has to be the original Mad
Max movies, cause they knew how to make the  power, Bottle, oh yeah, sadistic
with the bottle they were , gotta love their version of "progressive" -  which
was how fast they opened the valve on the bottle!

Ok back to work,  any body got any ideas on how I can tack together these here
handle bars (to then allow me to take them to welder to have finished) , dont
have 220volts, dont want to load bike in trailer to haul to welder,  maybe if I
use the n20 as a shielding gas and my propane torch for heat................