Two Lane Blacktop

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Two Lane Blacktop
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 19:29:58 -0500
You know this doesn't have a thing to do with a thing.... but... I was out
in the shop plumbing some fuel lines and had the thought that I really
oughta watch Two lane Blacktop again... roving the country in search of a
Race.... seems just kinda right with me this month...

any other cult followers of that stupid movie? ... Know it doesn't have much
to do with anything... Just an interesting part of why I am doing this...
There was something there that just clicked.... and I am aweful glad it's
Land Speed Racing and NOT Drag racing.... The Movie is out there and
avalible... but I still haven't found an un-edited Version... Okay I
know.... GO BACK TO WORK.. bye... K