Re: New mwmber

To: Rick <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>
Subject: Re: New mwmber
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 00:04:52 -0600
Well, lets see, Jacks car with Hayabusa gas motor 220 hp to run H gas
streamliner, if one of Jacks cars went 230 mph this year with about 140 hp or
so what would H gas on 220 hp net?? Or better yet H Blown Gas Streamliner with
400 hp,  hmm smallest displacement vehicle over 300mph, and FIA is cheap this
Joe :)