Re: New mwmber

To: "Rick" <TurboRick@TurboRick.com>,
Subject: Re: New mwmber
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Sep 2000 00:51:42 -0500
Hey Rick... Welcome to the List... Saw you run that thing at Muroc... WOW...
and I just laugh when folks call me NUTS....218 in a car is Easy compared to
the Ride you give that Scooter...

Congrats on the Points thing so far... Pretty fair accomplishment at El
Mirage!

You can find all the Old Messages at www.listquest.com check it out under
Auto's and landspeed record racing...

and I would like to join everyone else in welcoming you to the List....

Keith Turk ( Alias K.  Keith.... Car #462 the So Al Special... or semi
Special Girly Camaro as the case maybe )