Fuels

To: "Land-speed@autox.team.net" <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fuels
From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Sep 2000 16:03:26 -0400
I would like to put this out to the list.... here's the deal thinking
about my little hot rod that i wrench a bunch and what to run in 2001
for a fuel car..Thinking about not running the nitrous and running the
fuel class but have a problem or two to sort out. What is available that
will make more than the nitrous and be able to make it at 10500 rpm??? i
have drawn a complete blank .. It ought to be something that will have a
baseline tune up vs gas that is predictable...was making over 300 on gas
450 on nitrous and looking for 600 at 10500...122 inches... i am limited
to about 625 lbs/hr on the injectors that are easy to get also..may be a
long reach I am thinking it is..could double the fuel with a second set
of injectors though..
Dahlgren