[no subject]

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
From: Dan Webster <websters@pyramid.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2000 07:46:37 -0700

To everyone,

Has anybody heard how the salt is for World of Speed?  There was rain in
Salt Lake but I don't know if it hit the salt.

Keith, are you going to make World of Speed.  I have something for you and
will give it to you then, or if you aren't going to make it sent me your
address and I will mail it to you.

Rick, I hope my reply to your new member message worked.  If not welcome
aboard.  The people on the list are very knowageable and all true racers.
Everyone helps everyone else with questions etc.  Hope to see you if you
make World of Speed.

Dan Webster  # 313