Re: Roll cage for Corvette

To: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Roll cage for Corvette
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2000 18:46:24 -0400
Gene
    Thanks for taking the time to clear up my questions. I'll remember to pay
close attention to the door panel interference. One side of my brain must have
been asleep when I saw T&T column.
    I'm sure someone on the list can clarify the gas tank rule. You might just
get by with only the bottom on the tank. I vaguely remember someone explaining
the why of that rule sometime ago on this list. I understand Ed Van Scoy put a
fuel cell inside his tank.
    Altered GT would be nice for multi task race cars like your building.

Rich