Re: Corvette rollcage

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Corvette rollcage
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 19:00:22 -0400
Gene
    Hope I didn't lead you astray with the Alt/GT comment. I was just commenting
that there's a pretty big spread between production and modified sports. If any
modifications stray too far from the production rules you end up running with a
number of single task cars. There might be an argument for a middle road
category someday.

    Something else came to mind. Can you reach and release the T-top latches
with your roll cage installed?

Rich