Re: Corvette rollcage

To: "ghalvorson:First ghalvorson:Last" <ghalvorson@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Corvette rollcage
From: "Dan Warner" <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 09:55:46 -0700
Gene,

You are correct about the stock gas tank in GT classes. There is no such
thing as Alt/GT. The jump is from Production Category, GT class to Modified
Category, Modified Sports class. If there are any mods to change the car
from Production (very restrictive) is goes to MS clas (very liberal). If you
stop somewhere along the way you are probably losing some advantages.

Dan Warner