Re: weather at Wendover

To: Steve Pitt <steve@seattleconstructioninc.com>
Subject: Re: weather at Wendover
From: Kris Wright <kw@cimsoft.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 15:55:17 -0600
Hi Steve,

My office cubicle looks Southwest to the Quorrih Mtns and Southeast
to the Wasatch Mnts...........no rain in sight...........beautiful day.....
we're all hoping and hoping it holds!

See you on Tues, 9/19, I'll help Wes register the racers and my
husband, Dan, inspecting.

Getting Giddier and Giddier (is that a word?!)
Kris Wright