Fat Lady

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fat Lady
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2000 19:25:38 -0500
Well she is standing in the back round tuning her Voice on the El Mirage
trip...

during final Prep for cranking the Motor it got some trash in the Oil
system.... so I got a couple of things to check and one of them is pulling
the timing chain cover... MAJOR issue with a Belt Drive.... anyway... got
some water around the Head Studs when I pressure tested the Block... ain't
life grand...

and the absolute Topper is my Dyno Shop is CLOSED .. seems their Phone is
disconnected and the Building is Locked up...  Tried the Guy at Home but no
response yet.... and I am asking around to see if anyone heard what is UP?

Dave of course comes up with a Dyno in Ohmaha Nebraska on the way to the
Salt and which will work...  Or we might just try it on GUTS... like 90
percent of the folks... ain't like I haven't raced that way before....

Oh well back to work.... K