HEADIN' WEST FOR FAST TIMES - - - - -

To: kturk@ala.net
Subject: HEADIN' WEST FOR FAST TIMES - - - - -
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 00:15:08 EDT
       K,   THANXXX  for the nice compliment ...... Now go get some ZZZZ s
before you finish putting that Rodeck bullet in your lsr rocket and head out
you got LOTSA miles to cover before ya turn right off route 80  !
       BEST  OF  LUCK  to you ...... and Joe T. and John B., also  !
    .......  wish I could be there to help out in some small way  .......
                                      Bruce
PS :  Our wheels ran OK without knowing what or  where a DYNO was .......
                                don'tcha think ?