Maybe....

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Maybe....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 17:14:41 -0500
The old D motor is Ready...the Motor guy is on his way.... and the Rodeck
will be too if I want to wait until Monday Morning... to get this done...
But I don't... it's just TOO late... SO I am going to try and do it with
what Junk I have.... What can I say....

Spent the Day Packing the Trailer... and doing some of the little stuff that
I have to do...  All things that have to be done.... Been out fighting the
NOS bottle... finally gave up on it... I am going to stop at a Welding shop
on the way and have them put the Nitrogen fittings in.... Long Story but
it's all Part of the Drill....

Back to swapping a Gear out.... Lovely... my favorite thing to do these
days.... K