Re: J.D. & Patrick Tone at Speed Week 2000

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: J.D. & Patrick Tone at Speed Week 2000
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 11:51:15 EDT
Here, here to Joe Fontana and the Tones! That roadster will reach 200+ real
soon and I can't wait to see and hear it!

Who would have ever thought that Patrick & I who used to cruise our trikes
through the pits back in the early 70's would now be breaking records. I
think that this is really cool as we are passing on the tradition. Now I hear
that Patrick's little boy is enjoying "wrenching" with his dad and Grandpa.
Does it get any better than this?