Re: Scott's Scary Escape

To: <ardunbill@webtv.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Scott's Scary Escape
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 10:25:09 -0500
Hey Bill Congrats again on a Successful outing with the Roadster.... Very
Pretty Car... Always nice to hear an Ardun at full song...

Guys you gotta check out this car someday it's executed extremely Well....

Keith ( Yeah I can't help it if I like Old stuff Too ... actually I like
anything done to this level... )