Poor Keith

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net, Kturk@ala.net
Subject: Poor Keith
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 02:10:49 EDT
Ok, now I gotta speak again, I'm starting to feel bad now.  Everyone's  been
going at poor ol' Keith kinda hard because of his purple suit and his teddy
bear, at least Miss Cathy won't crown him for snuggling up with a stuffed
animal  Besides, I like purple.  I haven't seen his suit but purple can't be
all that bad, ain't it also the color of royalty (Keith your majesty?).
Perhaps after all he's personally accomplished he's feeling like a king of
LSR.  Now if he switches to a PINK suit with yellow trim and frilly lace I'll
have to reconsider my feelings but for now, I'm gunna go look for a purple
suit for me!!

    Mike in L.A. (where weirdness is the norm and expecting to hear about
this!)