Re: Fire Suit

To: "Glen Barrett" <speedtimer@earthlink.net>, "DOUG ODOM" <popms@thegrid.net>
Subject: Re: Fire Suit
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2000 06:26:30 -0500
I am Hiding in My Shop.... Not working on the Hot Rod... Just playing with a
couple of small Projects... Sticking wheels on one of the engine stands....
so that when the Rodeck comes home it won't fall over... ( mounting double
wheels on the front )  The Camaro is basically ready to go.... This Morning
I am going to work on my leak down gage and see if I can stick one new gage
on it and fix it.... if not I am going to send it back ... Then I am going
to test the Spring Pressure....

Think this weekend I will Re-wire the Nitrous.... make it look like I did
it...   OH and Miss Kathy Said I was GOING to mow the Lawn.... Life is kinda
mudane this month so far.... PERFECT...  The last couple of months are
catching up with me I think...