Re: Re: Turbonique

To: <OHFASTONE@aol.com>, <john@engr.wisc.edu>,
Subject: Re: Re: Turbonique
From: "Richard Fox" <v4gr@rcn.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 12:38:02 -0700
Since I have been really getting into this compounding deal I have noticed
Turbonique has a web page that is pretty interesting, and I found a web page
www.warbirdparts.com with a 3350 turbocompound engine for sale with a spare
parts engine for $2500. Also they have a Rolls Merlin for sale. Think big.
Rich Fox