Re: Camaro Ready ? ?

To: Higginbotham Land Speed Racing <saltrat@pro-blend.com>,
Subject: Re: Camaro Ready ? ?
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:22:00 -0700 (PDT)
Don't tempt me, Skip - -I might grab a case of
beans, tale a week of leave without pay, and be
right behind you!  On second thought, nah - -if I
realize all my dreams too soon, then I'll have
nothing to look forward to for my second fifty
years.  ha ha

Good luck on the salt.  I'm going to put your
picture right over my desk at work.  Everybody
around here thinks I'm crazy anyhow - -(Why would
you want to drive over 60 MPH, anyway?)  Most of
my co-workers are either older than I am (if
that's possible) or women, and they just can't
appreciate the need for speed.  You'd think
Ronald McDonald was in our parking lot this
morning.  My car is out back on the trailer and
about thirty old folks and women went out and
gathered around in awe - amazed at the tires, the
roll bar, why is there a net over the window,
etc. etc. etc.
Good luck, holler when you get back.

Dick J

--- Higginbotham Land Speed Racing