Re: Search engine

To: Dave Haller <dhaller@techline.com>
Subject: Re: Search engine
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Oct 2000 07:43:24 -0700
Hi Dave,
Well, I am planning to be there. My motor is still on the engine stand
waiting for a trans direct drive part. Its promised for today. My other
problem is that I have to go to Medford today for an arbitration which
will eat up most of the day and then I have a granddaughter getting
married tomorrow which will use up most of Saturday. If the part gets
here we will leave Tuesday, if not then I may run a converter and leave
Tuesday anyway.

Have a safe trip, I'll see you on the Salt next week sometime.
Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/GCC