Fw: Crankshafts and how to not hurt one..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Crankshafts and how to not hurt one..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:53:31 -0500
Thought I would share this E-mail Dave and I had been exchanging.... his
comments about embarrassingly simple just underscore how Much he knows in
relation to a guy like me who really hasn't assembled his own motors...  I
have rebuilt engines before... but nothing like what we are doing here...
for the minimal outlay of Motor assembly I have always left it to folks
that are supposed to know what they are doing....

along with this will be an interesting discussion on motor break in...
somewhere down the Road.... cause it's not all that simple to me... I am
learning.... but I am a SLOW learner sometimes.... K

----------
> From: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>
> To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
> Subject: Re: Crankshafts and how to not hurt one..
> Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2000 7:37 AM
>
> No problem but seems mighty simple to me.. embarrassingly simple..But
> sure if you want..
> dahlgren
>
> Keith Turk wrote:
> >
> > Mind if I share this with the List?