Re: 402 Chev

To: "Dick J" <lsr_man@yahoo.com>, <kturk@ala.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 402 Chev
From: "george mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:21:01 -0200
just a 396 .030 over . Not really all that special . 4.155 ( 030 bigger than
a small block 400) bore with a crank the same as a 427. If it is a steel
crank or a square port motor then it is worth something but otherwise not
really. Correct me if  I m wrong here list, but worth more to a restorer
than anyone else .
 George in DC
Avoiding watching the debates