QUESTION FOR THE LIST FOR A PRODUCTION CAR

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "Ken Bond" <kmb2@humboldt.edu>,
Subject: QUESTION FOR THE LIST FOR A PRODUCTION CAR
From: "george mitchell" <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 21:06:16 -0200
Quick question ,
If you are running a car in production class , can you get to the correct
cubic inches any way you can or do you have to run specific block for the
displacement ?
 For example , would a 305 CID motor in a Production class Camaro have to be
a true 305 like in NHRA or can you play witha 4 inch bore motor ?
Also , have to run some sort of injectors or can you put a carb on that year
for it to still be considered productionn. If so then would aftermarket
injection classify as production? Just trying to get soem clarification.
 Enjoy chat tonight or watching the debates whichever floats your boat .
 thanks
 George in DC  missing the autobahn