Rocket Science

To: Land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Rocket Science
From: OHFASTONE@aol.com
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 05:11:21 EDT
Hello Fellow speed demons,

earlier I had a conversation with someone I've known for years who is now
going to join our list.  His name is Ky Michaelson and he builds rockets,
prefers the peroxide types and used to be a distributor for Turbonique in the
early 60's.  I kinda mentioned one of our brief discussions (that started
with turbo-compounding) so now he wants to come see what goes on on this
list.  Also if anyone has any or knows of any photos, films, or web sites of
any vehicle that's rocket propelled, he would like to know about it.  I'll
ask him to introduce himself when he joins us (are you listening Greg?).
This ought to be good.

        Mike