Re: Fastest Production Car

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fastest Production Car
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 08:49:46 -0700 (PDT)
Didn't good old Detroit engineering already do
better than that?  Didn't a production Dodge
Daytona (NASCAR winged wonder) go faster than
that on the salt back in 1970?  If not, it would
seem that a new vette or trans am with good gears
might be able to attack that. Seems like an old
Ford GT-40 did better than that on the salt a
while back too.

Dick J

http://im.yahoo.com/