Re: Time to stop lurking :-)

To: Dave Haller <dhaller@techline.com>
Subject: Re: Time to stop lurking :-)
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 19:55:47 -0600
YES GLEN, THANK YOU!!!!!  I definately can't say enough about you and the rest
of the SCTA crew.  When we finally go fast, it will be nice to get the time
slip, but it wont be as sweet as getting the video with the sound of YOU
announcing the "time in the mile", we honestly try to get video with the sound
of from you on the CB and Ron C. from the AM radio.     Hoping to have more than
hamburger/hot dog for you and everyone next year at the "Salt Talks" in the
"bend in the road".      Joe :)