Re: Thanks to the Volunteers

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Thanks to the Volunteers
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2000 20:12:15 -0600
Sorry, didnt see the new thread Im reposting what is more appropriate here:

YES GLEN, THANK YOU!!!!!  I definately can't say enough about you and the rest
of the SCTA crew.  When we finally go fast, it will be nice to get the time
slip, but it wont be as sweet as getting the video with the sound of YOU
announcing the "time in the mile", we honestly try to get video with the sound
of from you on the CB and Ron C. from the AM radio.     Hoping to have more than

hamburger/hot dog for you and everyone next year at the "Salt Talks" in the
"bend in the road".

Dan, of course you are as big in my book as the rest of the workers, genuinely
cant put a value on you providing the input you do here on the list as well,
fielding tech questions from many, and trying to guide more, dialogue we can all
benifit from, much better than just a two way phone conversation, thanks a bunch
for allowing that to happen

The Shearer's (spelling), what can you say about those that hang out at the end
of the course to simply be there to help, Chris just couldnt help myself in
giving you a hug at WOS, thank you, your vigor is huge, and your smile even
bigger.

Wes and everyone at USFRA WOS was great, great job, love you on the list too, I
cant believe how much more history I have learned here on the list, I love the
history of landspeed racing.

Mike Mangelli you know how much of a help you were to us (racer to racer), the
list goes on, missing a bunch, but like Keith, very much hoping to get more
names and faces locked into memory, were all chasing our dreams out there and
YOU GUYS AND GALS are making it happen for us                  Joe :)